Sunday

UNCANNY



HELLO. My name is Andrea and I have come to take over this blog. In reading about life in the old cradle (of forestry), what has hit me the most is the myriad of similarities between the cradle of forestry (Pisgah Natl Forest) and my life in the cradle of skiing (Norway, where I live).

1. Laura makes natural dyes from plants and uses them as paints, I dye easter eggs. UNCANNY.

2. Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Blue Ridged Mountains of Norway (check). UNCANNY!

3. The SCA, we've got it too, only ours is emblazoned on every soap dispenser in every public bathroom in the country. UNCANNY.

and... 4. Laura gives Twilight tours of the forest, I LOVE TWILIGHT. totally UNCANNY.

4 comments:

  1. not as much as i love you, how am i holding up as a bloggysitter? must start memorial day research stat eh? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the comparisons of your similar lives. It truly is uncanny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. andrea, you're the best bloggysitter ever. that twilight coincidence is totally uncanny. bravo for uncovering all the similarities.

    ReplyDelete