Sunday

Employment!


I had a pretty awesome week this week. The biggest news came on Thursday when I was offered a job at RiverLink as Assistant Volunteer Coordinator. The non-profit looks amazing and the location is even greater: Asheville, NC--which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places in the country!

RiverLink is focused on the revitalization of the French Broad River Basin, both economically and environmentally. There current project is to build a sculpture park in place of an old electric blue industrial building along the river.

I can't wait to get started in September!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Does this mean Mom and Pop will be moving south with all their youngins there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've always struck me as the Florida type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really! I am offended by that remark!

    ReplyDelete