Wednesday

Recovered

So a couple weeks ago I discovered that when you drag something to the trash on your computer it doesn't actually delete until you EMPTY the trash. This was kind of a HUGE discovery because my computer is 5 years old and I had never emptied my trash (5,000 items were in there). So when I finally emptied it last week, I was feeling really great about all the space I had cleared up. BUT NOT SO FAST- when I went to use itunes it showed up that atleast 100 of my song files "couldn't be located". BLAST. I was pretty upset that I had lost some much good music, but thanks to some guidance from my technologically-advanced-brother, I was able to download a program that let me load music from my ipod back onto my computer. Now, my itunes library is whole again!

1 comment:

  1. dang girl, i couldla told you about ephpod back in 2005, actually, i am fairly certain i did. but anyways, i am glad you got all that back and also became an expert on computers (btw, i really don't think that your trash bin takes up space on the computer, its just like a footprint of what was...)

    ReplyDelete